CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a boutique firm whose purpose is to close the gap between academic research and applied science in marketing campaigns.
As our ideal candidate, you have an interest in accomplishing goals and making a difference for others: both peers and clients.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Employment type: Part-time (full-time available) + flexible schedule
- Employee-owned organization
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare stipend
- Education stipend
- Weekly training and mentorship
- Positivity and proactivity: You do not wait to be told what to do and are always one step ahead.
- Practice excellent communication (both oral and written): You can independently draft widely disseminated documents and are confident in communicating with clients in-person, via video conference, over the phone, and neat and legible handwriting.
- Ability to work independently: You are self-motivated, self-directed, and love to cross off tasks from the list; you make things happen, then move on to the next project with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills and management of the following software applications: G-Suite, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Calendar, Mailchimp, Canva, Gmail, Slack, and execute general internet research.
- Strong interpersonal skills: You are able to work effectively with others in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills: You are able to coordinate multiple projects to work effectively under pressure and to meet prescribed deadlines.
- Capable of handling confidential matters with discretion and good judgment.
- Effective preparation and distribution of letters, memos, reports, news, data, insights, and stories with clients.
- Apply strong computer skills and management of the following software applications: Dropbox, Adobe Acrobat, Meetedgar, or WordPress.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
- Experience in the consulting industry.
- Experience in research or academia.
- Possess knowledge of psychology, marketing, communication, research, academia, and public speaking.
- Understanding and practice of social etiquette.
- Ability to assist researchers in creating fun content that highlights how people make decisions.
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers, marketers, and creatives who apply psychology, persuasion, and decision-science to marketing, communication, and employee engagement.