CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a boutique firm whose purpose is to close the gap between academic research and applied science in marketing campaigns.
As our ideal candidate, you have an interest in accomplishing goals and making a difference for others: both peers and clients.
Our marketing consultants work with clients weekly, helping them define their goals, build their strategies, and ensure that all project tasks are completed on time, under budget, and with exceptional skill.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Employment type: Part-time (full-time available) + flexible schedule
- Employee-owned organization
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare stipend
- Education stipend
- Weekly training and mentorship
- Apply strong computer skills and management of the following software applications: WordPress, Adobe Creative Products, Google Analytics (G4), G-Suite, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Calendar, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Canva, Gmail, Slack, execute general internet research, and social media integration (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter).
- Apply foundational knowledge of strategic marketing concepts and conceptual frameworks.
- Craft dashboards and reports to visually represent KPIs.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies according to objectives and budget.
- Remain aware of emerging trends and share best practices knowledge and insights.
- Advise clients on branding, positioning, communications, and other marketing initiatives.
- Craft and present marketing content to audiences, clients, and potential clients.
- Manage paid advertising budgets and execute campaigns with Facebook Ads Platform, Adwords, Youtube, and LinkedIn.
- Develop and nurture long-term relationships with in-house teams, external vendors, clients, and potential clients.
- Apply strong computer skills and management of the following software applications: Google Data Studio, ClickFunnels.
- Manage paid advertising budgets and execute campaigns with GroundTruth and Amazon.
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans.
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and consumer behavior.
- Research, develop, and implement internal brand management strategies.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
- Experience in the consulting industry.
- Experience in research or academia.
- Possess knowledge of psychology, marketing, communication, research, academia, and public speaking.
- Understanding and practice of social etiquette.
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers, marketers, and creatives who apply psychology, persuasion, and decision-science to marketing, communication, and employee engagement.