FALL – WINTER 2019 INTERNSHIP
August 7, 2019
ENTRY LEVEL FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
Are you an entry level developer who is looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability and functionality?
Yes? Good. We want you to join our team and contribute your expertise to design and build innovative applications to meet evolving requirements, improve our client-facing applications and design persuasive technologies with behavioral science.
We are in search of a self-motivated and versatile developer with the ability to work in an energetic and interactive environment. You must be a self-starter with a passion for crafting innovative software for a diverse user community. You will regularly learn and implement new technologies, and play an active role in developing, as well as managing your projects.
- Design and development of web applications.
- Designing user interactions on web pages, SaaS, and mobile applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front- and back-end web applications.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Knowledge and experience working with SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.).
- Comfortable knowledge/experience with PHP.
- Node.js experience.
- Back-end MVC design experience.
- Applicable knowledge of webservers and databases.
- Capable of implementing Responsive / Adaptive web designs (cross browser compatibility).
- Experience with WordPress CMS required.
- Strong familiarity with developing for mobile web browsers on iOS and Android, as well as desktop versions of Chrome, Safari, IE11, Edge and Firefox.
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products, including Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git repositories).
- Experience in integrating web APIs.
- Experience with creating and using webhooks.
- Familiarity with Zapier and integration logic.
- Knowledge of SCSS compilers and modern web workflow tools.
- Working knowledge of G Suite.
- The ability to discuss projects with colleagues who have little technical knowledge of digital production techniques and tools.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
W-2 hourly compensation + academic credit + possibility of future full time employment with amazing benefits.
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers who apply psychology, persuasion, and decision-science to marketing, sales and communication. Behavioral science is a business without a shipping department. We are that shipping department. Clicksuasion Labs has three initiatives: researching, advising and training to deliver behavioral science and consumer psychology to your organization.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: August 30, 2019