CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Are you a full stack developer who is looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges, and improve software capability and functionality?
Yes? Good. We want you to join our team and contribute your expertise to designing and building innovative applications to meet evolving requirements, improve our client-facing applications, and design persuasive technologies with behavioral science.
We are in search of a self-motivated and versatile developer with the ability to work in an energetic and interactive environment. You must be a self-starter with a passion for crafting innovative software for a diverse user community. You will regularly learn and implement new technologies, and play an active role in developing, as well as managing your projects.
- Design and development of web applications.
- Designing, developing, and integrating APIs.
- Developing front- and back-end web applications.
- Managing a project from conception to finished product, or with a team.
- Communicate and engage with Clicksuasion Labs clients and potential clients.
- Contribute to the growth of Clicksuasion Labs and it’s clients.
- Be ready, willing, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience working with SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.)
- Comfortable knowledge/experience with PHP
- Node.js experience
- Back-end MVC design experience
- Applicable knowledge of web servers and databases
- Capable of implementing Responsive / Adaptive web designs (cross-browser compatibility)
- Experience with WordPress CMS required
- Strong familiarity with developing for mobile web browsers on iOS and Android, as well as desktop versions of Chrome, Safari, IE11, Edge, and Firefox
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git repositories)
- Experience with creating and using webhooks
- Familiarity with Zapier and integration logic
- Knowledge of SCSS compilers and modern web workflow tools
- Working knowledge of G Suite
- The ability to discuss projects with colleagues who have little technical knowledge of digital production techniques and tools
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Hybrid employment (work from home and office)
- Competitive and dynamic compensation
- Partner tracks available for the right candidate
- Healthcare stipend
- Paid time off
- Education stipend
- Mentorship and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to grow fast and be a part of something from the ground up
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is the full-service marketing firm and trusted advisor of consumer psychology to business, government, and the global citizen.
Thanks for reading before applying. A cover letter is required with all applications.