CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Are you looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact and long-term growth with a fast-growing marketing agency?
Our agency produces quality work for both national and international brands looking to clarify their brand messaging and strategically implement marketing initiatives and consumer psychology. We are seeking an experienced marketing consultant who could contribute to the quality of our work and continue to push us, and our clients, forward.
Marketing consultants are the liaison between our team and our clients and are often the “face” of the company for our customers. They are also well-practiced marketing and can think quickly on the fly when it comes to answering clients’ questions about campaigns, projects, and initiatives.
The candidate must be highly organized, proficient in managing a large volume of accounts, and able to balance multiple projects at one time.
Our marketing consultants work with clients weekly, helping them define their goals, build their strategies, and ensure that all project tasks are completed on time, under budget, and done exceptionally well.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing and content development in order to help our clients clarify their message and convert leads into customers.
- You have the ability to turn the client’s goals and our own user research into messaging and building marketing plans.
- You have experience deploying a budget against a wide array of marketing channels while experimenting across new and existing channels.
- You have hands-on experience utilizing the marketing tech stack: WordPress, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, ClickFunnels, Canva, and social media integration, etc.
- You have strong analytical skills and an ability to create valuable reports to drive KPIs (via. Google analytics and other sources), interpret what the data means, and recommend what actions to take for continuous improvement.
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets and executing campaigns with Facebook Ads Platform, Adwords, Youtube, Amazon, and LinkedIn.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proven success working remotely
- Comfort and familiarity in Pipedrive, G-Suite, Google Data Studio, Slack, and Adobe Creative Products, and any other marketing automation software.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented and is bothered when things fall through the cracks – your agenda/timeline skills are organized to a “T”
- You enjoy the fast-paced boutique environment, yet are excited to join an established agency
- You are a leader, through and through. You are very comfortable pitching and defending your work as well as your team’s work to strangers and longtime acquaintances.
- You have a solution-oriented mindset. You’re constantly optimizing and recommending improvements to our process and how to deliver an excellent product to our clients.
- Exudes our core values (Hungry yet humble, go after excellence, create value for the customers we serve, own life when possible, and never stop learning)
- Hybrid employment (work from home and office)
- Competitive and dynamic compensation
- Partner tracks available for the right candidate
- Healthcare Stipends
- Paid time off
- Education stipend
- Mentorship and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to grow fast and be a part of something from the ground up
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers, marketers, and creatives who apply psychology, persuasion, and decision-science to marketing, sales, and communication. Clicksuasion Labs is the trusted advisor of marketing and behavioral science to organizations, governments, and the global citizen.