CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This position is fast-paced at a growing marketing consultancy. Clicksuasion Labs is a boutique firm that thrives on its motivated team members.
As our ideal candidate, you have an interest in accomplishing goals and making a difference for others: both peers and clients. You’re looking to grow rapidly in your career, and you are:
- An excellent communicator (both orally and written). You can independently draft widely disseminated documents and are confident in dealing with clients in-person, via video conference, and over the phone, and have neat and legible handwriting.
- Able to work independently. You are self-motivated and self-directed. You love to cross tasks off the list, make things happen, and move on to the next project
- Positive and proactive. You don’t wait to be told what to do; you are always one step ahead of your manager.
- Extremely customer service oriented. You remember clients’ names, preferences, and more.
- Organized with excellent follow-through. You thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Strong in your computer skills: Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Pipedrive, Adobe Acrobat, Mailchimp, Canva, Gmail, Dropbox, Meetedgar, Slack, Grasshopper, and general internet research.
- Available Monday through Friday during normal business hours: You know the importance of responding to email within hours.
If the traits above sound like you, keep reading. As our administrative assistant, you’ll have a myriad of unique responsibilities, including:
- Marketing: Prepare and distribute letters, memos, reports, and share news, data, insights, and stories with clients.
- Sales support: Managing our CRM and the client pipeline, scheduling consults and preparing proposals.
- Marketing projects: Assisting our team of researchers in creating cutting-edge marketing campaigns, creating content, engaging on social media, and more
- Research projects: Assisting our team of researchers in creating fun research that highlights how people make decisions.
- Project/account management support: Assist in project setup for new clients, research client information, generate client reports, and more.
- Performs other related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or High school diploma or equivalent with 2 to 4 years of experience with administrative projects preferably supporting senior management.
- Experience working in the financial services or consulting industry a plus, but not required.
- Experience working in research or academia a plus, but not required.
- Advanced written, handwritten, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work effectively with others in a pleasant, professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects with the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet prescribed deadlines.
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal supervision and be able to handle confidential matters with discretion and good judgment.
- Knowledge of psychology, marketing, communication, research, academia, and public speaking is a plus.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Comprehensive hourly wage + amazing benefits.
- Employment Type: Part-time.
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers, marketers, and creatives who apply psychology, persuasion, and decision-science to marketing, sales, and communication. Clicksuasion Labs is the trusted advisor of marketing and behavioral science to organizations, governments, and the global citizen.