CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
PART-TIME FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
Are you a full stack developer who is looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges, and improve software capability and functionality?
Yes? Good. We want you to join our team and contribute your expertise to designing and building innovative applications to meet evolving requirements, improve our client-facing applications, and design persuasive technologies with behavioral science.
We are in search of a self-motivated and versatile developer with the ability to work in an energetic and interactive environment. You must be a self-starter with a passion for crafting innovative software for a diverse user community. You will regularly learn and implement new technologies, and play an active role in developing, as well as managing your projects.
- Design and development of web applications.
- Designing user interactions on web pages, SaaS, and mobile applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front- and back-end web applications.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Managing a project from conception to finished product.
- Communicate and engage with Clicksuasion Labs clients and potential clients.
- Contribute to the growth of Clicksuasion Labs and it’s clients.
- Be ready, willing, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the modern web development toolbox, including HTML5, CSS3,
- Knowledge and experience working with SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.)
- Comfortable knowledge/experience with PHP
- Node.js experience
- Back-end MVC design experience
- Applicable knowledge of web servers and databases
- Capable of implementing Responsive / Adaptive web designs (cross-browser compatibility)
- Experience with WordPress CMS required
- Strong familiarity with developing for mobile web browsers on iOS and Android, as well as desktop versions of Chrome, Safari, IE11, Edge, and Firefox
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products, including Photoshop,
Illustrator, and XD
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git repositories)
- Experience in integrating web APIs
- Experience with creating and using webhooks
- Familiarity with Zapier and integration logic
- Knowledge of SCSS compilers and modern web workflow tools
- Working knowledge of G Suite
- The ability to discuss projects with colleagues who have little technical knowledge of digital production techniques and tools
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- W-2 hourly compensation + possibility of future full-time employment with amazing benefits
- Hybrid employment (work from home and office)
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers, marketers, and creatives who apply psychology, persuasion, and decision-science to marketing, sales, and communication. Clicksuasion Labs is the trusted advisor of marketing and behavioral science to organizations, governments, and the global citizen.
Thanks for reading before applying. A cover letter is required with all applications.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place