CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
PART TIME MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
Are you a market researcher who is looking for new ways to solve problems, research consumer behavior, and apply market research to real world situations?
Yes? Good. We are looking to hire a Market Research Analyst with outstanding organizational and research skills. Market Research Analysts are expected to be focused individuals with a strong proficiency in math and sound business knowledge.
To ensure success, Market Research Analysts should be exceptional communicators and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into consumer behavior and competitors’ strategies. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills and a thorough attention to detail.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Create and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
- Communicate and engage with Clicksuasion Labs clients and potential clients.
- Contribute to the growth of Clicksuasion Labs and its clients.
- Bachelors degree in marketing preferred; marketing students encouraged to apply.
- Two years of experience in market research and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, databases and statistical packages.
- W-2 hourly compensation + possibility of future full time employment with amazing benefits.
- Work from home, on-site, or hybrid employment is available.
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers who apply psychology, persuasion and decision-science to marketing, sales and communication. Behavioral science is a business without a shipping department. We are that shipping department. Clicksuasion Labs has three initiatives: researching, advising and training to deliver behavioral science and consumer psychology to organizations, governments, and the global citizen.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please submit the following as part of the application: A cover letter briefly describing your marketing experience and objectives; A current resume; Complete undergraduate transcripts (unofficial is fine).
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply