CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
PART TIME UX/UI DESIGNER
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools, and be ready to work in a fast-paced environment. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Communicate and present projects to clients and Clicksuasion Labs management
- Communicate and engage with Clicksuasion Labs clients and potential clients.
- Contribute to the growth of Clicksuasion Labs and its clients.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Remarkable time-management and communication skills
- Formal education or training in design, computer science or relevant field.
COMPENSATION + STRUCTURE
- W-2 hourly compensation + possibility of future full time employment with amazing benefits.
- Work from home, on-site, or hybrid employment is available.
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers who apply psychology, persuasion and decision-science to marketing, sales and communication. Behavioral science is a business without a shipping department. We are that shipping department. Clicksuasion Labs has three initiatives: researching, advising and training to deliver behavioral science and consumer psychology to organizations, governments, and the global citizen.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- UX Design: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply