CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
SOCIAL MEDIA SORCERESS
Are you a Social Mediaholic? A Social Sensei? Maybe a Digital Sorceress?
We are seeking a fun and enthusiastic new team member to manage social media accounts for local, regional, and national brands. You will work with our team to produce quality, fun, and engaging content. The ideal candidate should exhibit strategic thinking across a variety of social media channels while staying within brand guidelines.
Our agency produces quality work for both national and international brands looking to clarify their brand messaging and strategically implement marketing initiatives and consumer psychology. We are seeking an experienced social media manager who could contribute to the quality of our work and continue to push us, and our clients, forward.
Social Media Managers are often the “face” of the company. You are well-practiced in marketing and can think quickly on the fly when it comes to answering clients’ questions about campaigns and projects.
You must be highly organized, proficient in managing a large volume of accounts, and able to balance multiple projects at one time.
You will work with clients to help define their goals, build their strategies, and ensure that all project tasks are completed on time, under budget, and completed exceptionally well.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing and content development in order to help our clients clarify their message and convert leads into customers.
- You have experience with crafting content and understanding the cultures of audiences on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- You have the ability to turn the client’s goals and our own user research into messaging and building marketing plans.
- You have experience deploying a budget against a wide array of marketing channels while experimenting across new and existing channels.
- You have strong analytical skills and an ability to create valuable reports to drive KPIs (via Google Analytics and social media channels), interpret what the data means, and recommend which actions to take for continuous improvement.
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets and executing campaigns with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proven success working remotely.
- Comfort and familiarity in G-Suite, Slack, and Canva.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented and is bothered when things fall through the cracks – your agenda/timeline skills are organized to a “T”.
- You enjoy the fast-paced boutique environment, yet are excited to join an established agency.
- You are a leader, through and through. You are very comfortable pitching and defending your work as well as your team’s work to strangers and longtime acquaintances.
- You have a solution-oriented mindset. You’re constantly optimizing and recommending improvements to our process and how to deliver an excellent product to our clients.
- Exudes our core values (Hungry yet humble, go after excellence, create value for the customers we serve, own life when possible, and never stop learning).
- Hybrid employment (work from home and office)
- Competitive and dynamic compensation
- Healthcare Stipends
- Paid time off
- Education stipend
- Mentorship and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to grow fast and be a part of a growing team
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers, marketers, and creatives who apply psychology, persuasion, and decision-science to marketing, sales, and communication. Clicksuasion Labs is the full-service marketing firm and trusted advisor of consumer psychology to business, government, and the global citizen.