CLICKSUASION LABS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
PART TIME SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH ANALYST
Are you a social science researcher with an interest in human judgment and decision-making, behavioral economics, or behavioral finance who is interested in applying science to real world situations?
Yes? Good. We are looking to hire a social science researcher with outstanding organizational and research skills. Social science researchers are expected to be focused individuals with a strong proficiency in social science research methods, data analysis, and presenting results to management and clients.
To ensure success, social science researchers should be exceptional communicators and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into human behavior. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills and a thorough attention to detail.
- Applicants must be extremely conscientious, self-motivated, and organized.
- Applicants must be able to work independently and respond to/manage day-to-day email communication promptly and efficiently.
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must have strong computer skills (e.g., knowledge of SPSS, Tableau, Google Data Studio, and G-Suite applications).
- Applicants should have experience with research in psychology or a related field of behavioral science.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in culture (e.g. race, class, gender), diversity, inequality, or intergroup relations.
- Implements and designs data management systems technologies and conducts research that may assist Clicksuasion Labs and its clients both in improving existing and developing new policies, operations and programs.
- Designs and conducts research that contributes to the following fields of knowledge: psychology, sociology, marketing, and human judgment and decision-making.
- Produces applicable information, analysis, tools, and concise research reports that communicate the essential findings to management and clients of Clicksuasion Labs.
- Communicate and engage with Clicksuasion Labs clients and potential clients.
- Contribute to the growth of Clicksuasion Labs and its clients.
- Masters degree required; PhD preferred; PhD students encouraged to apply.
- Degree areas of research: Consumer behavior, behavioral economics, behavioral finance, social science, I/O psychology, or applied psychology.
- Two years of experience in market research and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Thorough knowledge of social science constructs and the application of academic research.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis to be applied by practitioners.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- W-2 hourly compensation + possibility of future full time employment with amazing benefits.
- Work from home, on-site, or hybrid employment is available.
ABOUT CLICKSUASION LABS
Clicksuasion Labs is a team of researchers who apply psychology, persuasion and decision-science to marketing, sales and communication. Behavioral science is a business without a shipping department. We are that shipping department. Clicksuasion Labs has three initiatives: researching, advising and training to deliver behavioral science and consumer psychology to organizations, governments, and the global citizen.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please submit the following as part of the application: A cover letter briefly describing your career or academic goals, your experience as research assistant or other experience with behavioral research (e.g., senior thesis), and a description of your programming background; A current CV; Complete undergraduate and graduate transcripts (unofficial is fine).
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 – $80.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply