Differentiate your brand | Radically change how you think of marketing | Measurably improve your results
- 4 decades of research
- Produced in Europe and North America
- Created by world’s leading experts in the field
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT OUR TRAINING
“We do growth marketing and have a lot of experience with increasing conversions but this course was the missing piece for us. It’s full on eye-opening insights and practical examples but most of all its a step-by-step guide on how to apply them into practice.”
-Diederick Gerbrana, Growth Marketer at Scaleup Marketing
WHAT YOU GET IN THE MASTERCLASS
The core format and basis for the whole Masterclass. Each video is full of valuable, actionable content from 4 trusted advisors.
Set of guiding questions related to each principle which will provide tremendous help crafting solutions you wouldn’t otherwise think of – and which can significantly enhance results.
Custom-created for this Masterclass. It adds a wealth of valuable insights to the video lectures – including useful tips and fun facts that add depth and richness to your understanding of consumer psychology.
Step-by-step framework, which has only been available through in-person consulting with Mindworx. It has been tested in dozens of field studies and presented in over 110 workshops and presentations.
WHO'S IT FOR?
- Conversion and UX specialists who want to learn the psychology behind how people buy
- Copywriters who are eager to learn what to write and how to write it so that it converts
- Strategists and Planners who need to understand what’s behind their customer’s decisions and how to apply influence
WHY “BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS” IN MARKETING?
- That most purchase decisions are subconscious, and how to shape those decisions.
- What’s going on in your customers’ minds, and how you can easily influence what they buy, where they click or how they react.
- How to use the tested & proven findings to improve your results.
WHO ARE YOUR INSTRUCTORS?
Ogilvy Group UK
One of the most influential figures in modern marketing and a pioneer in the use of psychology and behavioral economics in marketing, with extensive experience of working for the world’s biggest brands.
Behavioral Strategy Director,
Ogilvy Consulting UK
Award-winning strategist, psychologist and advertising practitioner who develops interventions and shapes communication for some of the world’s most Influential brands and organisations .
Founder and CEO,
MINDWORX Behavioral Consulting
Recognized speaker and expert in applying behavioral economics and consumer psychology in business, with notable expertise in working with both large corporates and SMBs.
“Perfectly crafted, well-articulated, highly engaging and enriching program. This is one of the finest online programs I have come across. The case-studies and examples are elaborate and make it easier to understand BE concepts. I found the content informative and it has been designed in a manner such that it kept me engaged throughout.”
-Vinita Singh, Senior Research Executive at Nielsen
MASTERCLASS CONTENT IN DETAIL
Each chapter contains several video lectures accompanied by eBooks.
- First watch the video lecture (10 — 20 minutes)
- Then read the corresponding eBook (20 — 30 pages).